Welcome to the talkative House, with lots of learning and friends! The child can press buttons, tapping the rotating ball, slide the light switch and many more that will help to learn the letters, to greet time and contrary things. The child may also shake the dog and the frog, which sound like a rattle.
- More than 40 learning songs, melodies and phrases.
- Includes learning activities for children, such as a door that opens and closes, a window that hides a surprise, a light switch, a musical swivel, number buttons and much more.
- Teaches letters, numbers, opposites, the weather and to say hello .
- Enabling learning songs and music, the child begins to understand cause and effect.
- Three options of play: learning, music and imagination.
- The child can play and draw objects enter through the door, window and roof of the house.
- When agitate puppy and frog sounds like a rattle.
- The house includes a handle to take the fun everywhere.
- House talkative
- Figure Dog
- Figure Frog
RECOMMENDED AGE: 6 - 36 months